Sweet Potato Soup
Soups are always a comfort food for me. The quicker, the better 🙂 I found this soup in one of the cookbooks I got and customized it for my taste. It was ultra-fast to make with hardly any effort.
2 sweet potatoes
1/2 onion sliced
1 cup milk
1 tblsp red chilli paste
1. Peel, wash and cut sweet potatoes into cuboid pieces
2. In a pressure cooker, place the potatoes and sliced onion and 1 cup of water and boil for 2-3 whistles. We will prepare the soup in this water itself. So dont throw the water away.
3. Once cooked, mashed and mix the potatoes in their water vigorously, to get a thick soup.
4. Leave the cooker on medium flame. Add the milk and chilli sauce and salt for taste
5. Let it come to a quick boil
6. Serve with tortilla chips